Join us for lunch at 1908 Draught House
ALL NACC MEMBERS WELCOME TO ATTEND & PARTICIPATE
- Help plan New Member Events for 2020
- Learn about Norwalk business growth
- Economic Development updates
- Meet and welcome new chamber members
- Network with other chamber members
After Hours for Good
A NACC Business After Hours Benefiting Norwalk Schools
Held at Pyra PIzzeria, Norwalk
• Fun Networking
• Prize Drawing
• Pizza samples
• Short presentation on the upcoming vote on March 3rd by the Norwalk Community School District
• Vendor Booths from Chamber Member Non-Profits that benefit the Norwalk Schools
Vendors invited to attend:
- Norwalk Athletic Booster Club
- Norwalk Music Boosters
- Norwalk Student Education Foundation
- Norwalk Easter Public Library
- Norwalk PTO
Have questions about school, daycare and community resource options for your little ones?
Norwalk Early Childhood Resource Fair
Saturday, February 15
9 - 11 AM
Orchard Hills Elementary Cafeteria | 1130 W North Ave
Area organizations will be available to answer questions and provide information regarding their programs.
- Norwalk Community School District
- Iowa Child Care Resource & Referral
- Serendipity Preschool
- Iowa State University Extension and Outreach
- Lil Hands Big Dreams Child Development and Preschool
- Warren County Public Health
- Norwalk Parks and Recreation
- Crayons 2 Pencils
- Main Street School
- Crossroads Kids
- Lil Scholars Legacy
- Heartland AEA
- Norwalk Christian Academy
Pinnacle University BJJ & Struggle Beyond the Decade is hosting the second annual charity event for the Veteran 501c3 non profit organization Struggle Beyond the Decade and its efforts for veteran sanctuary.
February 22nd, 2020 at 11am and end on February 23rd, 2020 until 9am.
This spectacular community event will raise funds for the 501c3 organization thats main effort is to end veteran suicide. We continue this event too continue to fight for new dialogue, education and change for veteran issues that is currently plaguing our nations heroes.
The particular mission of this event is to develop a scholarship program for veterans that are seeking Jiu Jitsu but cannot afford tuition.
The event will be a 22 hour open mat style Jiu Jitsu session, along some instruction.
The donations will start at $60 for the entry fee. The donations are encouraged on the individual participating and his or her supporters. The hope is that each participant can build their own fundraising support team from their supporters for the amount of hours completed during the event.
To learn more about our chosen non profit: