Courageously Imperfect (CI) Life Coaching
1607 Parkhill Drive
Norwalk, IA 50211
Hours of Operation
CI Coaching & Development is for individuals, small groups, and organizations ready to do the work to get answers to the tough questions like:
- Am I living out my unique purpose or filling a role? What's the difference?
- Where will I leave my mark?
- Beyond the roles I play and the titles I've taken on, who am I, really?
- Rather than trying to live someone else's path for me, how can I follow my own path and leave a lasting impact?
- How can I become more personally accountable so that I can be content, regardless of my circumstances?
- Where can I let go of control and learn to trust myself, and others, more?
- How can I improve my relationships?
- How can I impact my personal energy level? The energy level of my team? My family? My organization?
- How can I find a more personal balance?
CI Coaching & Development believes that individuals are capable of solving their own problems and coming up with their own creative solutions. It starts with slowing down long enough to identify not only strengths and skills, but also distractions, beliefs, and motivations that may be holding them back. This leads to self-awareness, and truly understanding the "who" behind what they "do" (or don't "do".)